Wednesday, April 23, 2008

DAH!

yesterday was an expired day...
dont wanna talk about it...

today??? was a HEPI day!!! yayness! we finally celebrated Vans & Roz burfday!...
they didn't expect it at all... hahaha! "dont we all??"
thanks to the events manager... Annabelle... gud job! i soooo need a P.A. now... i'll arrange for an interview...
don't really know what to say more... it was FABULOUS! lots came to support... thanx everybody for making this a GOOD DAY!





senyum2lah selalu...





dear vans & roz,
you've made it another year
been through lots of ups & downs
may blessings continue shining upon both of you strong ladies so,
this is from me,

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!


jakop!




ok, dis morning, woke up at 11am... i know right! it's LATE... finally i got a satisfying rest... but, i didnt went to class... bad boy! well, simple to say, i dislike my lecturer... my first time saying it but i juz dont like him...! bukan sengaja apa... i know i need to carry on wiv my studies... but i juz dont like... so, dont force me... let me choose my path... i decided not to regret on my actions... life is just like dat... no fair, i know!
if he send a letter to my parents, i'll just burn it... burn... i'll think on what to do next...
i am not a good person... juz dont force me... i bukan nak tunjuk "terror" or what... this is juz what i feel like expressing now...! but i am capable of doing things...

enough of the emo stuff... today went ok... after the brief gathering of celebration, me once again, BERKOBAR-KOBAR complete the rest of my Life Drawing ass... habis juga akhirnya...! did everything at my store at airport... at 3.15pm i went off to campus to submit it but detoured for final touches at wings before handling in in to Emmanuel... i cannot look in his eyes... he's scary! dah la his eyes were reddish juz now wiv the veins visible... ewwwww...

dah tu, a bye-bye session wiv the leftover friends at campus then move on, back to airport... waited for TKO to finish his class so me, Ian & him can go makan sama...
we TUNGGU2, TUNGGU2... sekali! TENGOK2, he cant join us... i dont mind la if he has his family gathering... but y didnt inform us awal2... aduhhhh... me & Ian hav to wait bah... tapi apapun, i forgive you... my dearest friend... becoz the world might juz end in 2012... so i wanna kurangkan my kejahatan...

me & Ian enjoyed our dinner at Peach Garden, Jln. Song... after dat, pick up my stuff at the store then hantar Ian pulang... then, i send myself back home... now this... blog! keja tak buat... hehe! no larh... akan saya persiapkan tugasan-tugasanku...
k lah... wanna go continue my Design Studies...
looking forward to a happy day 2moro... lets pray!

kak gee: (name), mau beli handpon???
hahaha!
dah lah...

No comments: