Monday, May 12, 2008

Salam Perpisahan...

For (maybe) the last time, me, boss Ezam & Alin brought Mel for her last tour around Kuching dis late afternoon... we went to the Cat Museum on the damn DBKU hill... more like a mountain! sengsara my car panjat... walau apapun, sebab semangat berkobar-kobar, we berjaya...!!! YESSSS!!! We had Mel smiled in happiness throughout the tour... best la...

So, after dat, we went over sumwhere then off to Caffecino to get Mel's farewell cake... Thanks Barahim for arranging everything! Then, boss & me went to TopSpot to wait for the others for dinner... all we no need to pay... WAH! ate dengan rakus becoz dah lapar... those joined were we plus Snaily Gary... no pix tho... too bad...

That gathering was a bomb eventhough it rained...



Mel, Nida & Musz




Bye bye...



Dear Mel,
Have we not realized the time has come,
For us to say our goodbye,
Seems like just yesterday,
When you first walked into our lives,
And paged yours with ours',
I'll take now to say,
Thank you for shining our days with your presence,
And here am I to say,
Good bye my friend...
Goodbye...



Melda is one of our good friends who wil be leaving us to fly back to Sabah...
We'll remember you in our hearts and best wishes...!
EMO pulak...

OK lah... now i better get back to my presentation for tomorrow...
Wish me luck!!!

No comments: